Friday, October 2, 2009

The weight loss journey.....

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!! I made it over my hump! FINALLY! 3lbs down from last week! WAAAAHhooooooooo!

Running the last 1 1/2 weeks made me realize that I don't know how to run. I see other runners around the marina and they look so smooth, so relaxed. I feel like Phoebe on Friends running in Central Park. I think I'm getting better. The last few days I feel more relaxed. I'm still trying to figure out the whole breathing thing with my strides. In basketball and volleyball its short burst. I'm can handle that. This jogging thing is a whole new animal for me.



My October goals.

Lose 8-10lbs (2-3 a week)

7-9 servings of veggies and fruit a day (been my goal the last few months, not as easy as you think!)

4-6 days of exercise a week

Run in the Run for Education 5k



Temptations, temptations. It gets easier for me all the time. Stayed away from the cheddar and jalapeno bagel on Friday. I did eat butter popcorn at the movies. But who doesn't eat popcorn at the movies? I've learned that I have to allow myself to have these treats once in awhile. I end up cracking and binging BAD if I don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment