Thursday, December 24, 2009

Vacation Mode!

Good morning!

Day 1 of my vacation and I'm up at 5:30 AM.  Thats right I said AM.  Oh well.....maybe by day 11 I will be sleeping in.  I don't know about you guys, but I get bored really, really fast when I'm on vacation.  My goal is to try and stay busy and productive. 

If I'm busy, I'm thinking.....
1.  I won't drive my wife so crazy, that she will make me go back to work and/or worse make me sleep on the couch.
2. My wife won't get so annoyed with me that I'm signing divorce papers on Saturday.
3. My kids will not be so frustrated that they will actually team up and work together and throw me out in the cold ass snow while I'm sleeping.
4. Too much Vietamese Death Touch on my kids that they go and tell on me which leads to 1 and 2.

I am committed to making my vacation actual vacation!   Couple things I'm looking forward to. 
1. Not getting my ass kicked when I play Parker in his racing games.  
2. Playing Star Wars with Jayton. 
3. Coloring and drawing with Khilee.  Lots of hugs and kisses too!
4. Spending some quality time with Jennie. Lots of hugs and kisses too!

Whats with all these list?  When did I become a list guy?  Oh well.....

Last night I watched Four Christmases and All About Steve.  I can't remember the last time I sat and actually watched a movie or two with Jennie.  It was very refreshing.  Four Christmases we both liked.  Its pretty funny.   All About Steve, Jennie liked it, me not so much. 

Expect more blog updates.   I'm hoping to update everyday.  Hopefully its way better than this update.

Merry Christmas!!!

BTW, how come no one says Merry Christmas anymore?  Its all Happy Holidays.  Have we become a PC, shadow tag, air hugging nation?  

No comments:

Post a Comment