Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm down.....then I'M WAY UP!


Super frustrated!  Victory one week.  Super disappointed the next week.  I need discipline.  Discipline I tell you.  Down 7lbs last week, up 5lbs this week.  I'm thinking that can't be healthy.  I don't blame anybody else, but myself.  I'm worked out all week.  Admittly not as hard as the first week.  And to compound the derailment, I ate WAY too many calories.  Its simple I over ate.  That simple.  I must remember, moderation.  MODERATION!  I got to comfortable with my great first week.  Way too comfortable.  This healthy journey is work and I'm not 18 anymore.  I can't eat a whole pizza and still be 165lbs.

My birthday was Monday.  I worked out hard Monday morning and had a nice combo jog/power walk at lunch.  When I look back, I think Monday night is when I got off the path.  Jennie made me an awesome dinner!  Chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes and country gravy and buttermilk biscuits and corn on the cob.   Brownies for dessert.  I'm always telling myself moderation.  Make sure you eat in moderation.  I don't think two chicken fried steaks is moderation.  I don't think 5 brownies is moderation.  Must be discipline.  Oh man it was so good!  But I know better.  I'm huge big over eater.  The rest of the week was not much better.  I know how I steered off the path.  I need to be discipline.   Or work out 8-10 hours a day.......which is not happening.  I keep telling myself, get back on track tomorrow.  And then it doesn't happen, then I tell myself back on track the next day.  This week was a terrible undiscipline week.  But not getting down, staying positive and I am back on track this morning.

Last week goals.
Lost 2-3lbs ------  Up 5lbs BOO!!!!
Exercise 5-7 days --------Winner winner!
1700 -1900 calories --------Great over the weekend.  Monday 4000+, Tuesday 4000+, Wednesday close to 3000, Thursday over 2000.
4-7 servings of veggies and/or fruit daily  --------Winner winner!
8 glasses of water -----BOOOO!!!!!!  Water is key, need to drink water

This weeks goals
Lose 2 - 3lbs
Exercise 5-7 days a week
1700 - 1900 calories a day
5-8 servings of veggies and/or fruit daily
8 glasses of water

Not all was bad this week.  I've noticed my arms are getting more toned.  My legs are getting more toned.  My clothes are fitting better.  I have more energy.

Stay positive, be positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment