Monday, October 26, 2009

The Healthy Lifestyle Journey....

ARRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm freaking out! I'm stressed out beyond belief. I'm trying to stay calm and cool. I'm the duck on the water, calm above the water, legs going crazy under the water. I've got a good poker face going right now. But I'm such a wreck right now! Its killing me. New changes at my job, but the new people say no changes. Business as usual. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT. This is not my first rodeo. No jobs out there in my area. Believe me, I've been checking it out for the last few months. I'm stressing HARD!

Which leads me too......my eating is out of control! I'm stress eating! I've been really good with eating in moderation. I eat what I like, but in moderation. The last two weeks I've been eating everything in arms lenght. I'm not hungry. The food I'm eating isn't good. Its very, very frustrating! I have to stop. I have to do better. Any ideas? I'm open to anything. I must find my happy zone.

This week hasn't been a total bust. I was down another 1/2 pound from the previous week. I have no idea why I'm down. It makes no sense to me. I'll just blame it on my metabolism being higher. Hopefully I'm still down again when I weight myself later this week. Rubbing my rabbits leg, kissing my horseshoe and crossing my fingers.

My hammy is almost pain free now. I'm going to start exercising again this week. I'm going to try out yoga again. Maybe some yoga stretching will help prevent any more pulled muscles. I will make the time.

Stay positive, be positive. Everything will work itself out. I always pull out of it better and wiser. Well maybe not wiser.........

No comments:

Post a Comment