Friday, November 27, 2009

I Declare Today "Say No To Winter" Day!


I need to move!  Arizona, Texas, southern Nevada, New Mexico, Mercury.  Anywhere but in the freezer called nothern Nevada.  I can not stand this freakin' cold!  Cold wind!  You can kiss my (dolphin noises)!  Snow!  I got your snow right here!  Frost on my damn windows!  You can take your frost and shove it up your (fog horn)!  I already tired of it.  Where is the petition banning winter?  I will be the first one in line to sign it!  I'll sign it 100 times!  Send it to me stat!

TODAY I DECLARE "SAY NO TO WINTER" DAY!  Come on FOJ's (Friends of Jimbo)!  You know who you are!  You've seen them out on the streets in the snow with shorts!  Out in the 80mph artic winds with shorts!  The sideways rain with shorts!  Ice skating with shorts!  Jumping into the ice lake with shorts and no shirts!  Wait a minute, I think that's a different club.  I'm pretty sure they know where to stick it to winter!  Come on FOJ's!  Break out your hawaian board shorts, your t-shirts, sun hats, flip flops, sun dresses, mini skirts, short shorts!  Dust them all off!  Put them all on in defiance of winter!  Show them who's boss!  Do your "Go Away Winter" dance.  I'm with you!  Together we can fight this!

ARE YOU READY!  1...2...3....SCREW YOU WINTER!

2 comments:

  1. http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2007/04/06/how-to-lose-20-lbs-of-fat-in-30-days-without-doing-any-exercise/

    Lost 30 lbs in 3 months.. Then gained about 7-8 back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According Al Gore, you're on your way to warmer days. Thank you for the dolphin noises and fog horns in lieu of curse words, which have caused problems in my writing. (Details in my latest post.) Love your latest photo. The one of you, not the turkey.

    ReplyDelete