Saturday, January 9, 2010

7lbs! WAAAAahhooooooooo!

WAAAAaaHOOOOoooo!  Down 7lbs this week!  Doing it the old fashion way.  This seems to work better for me.  Eat right, work out hard.  I'm so freakin' pumped!  The most I've ever lost during this journey was 2lbs.  This week 7lbs!  That's Biggest Loser poundage!  WAAAAaaaaHOOOOoooooo!  244 to 237!  YES!  Lots more to go on my journey.  This is a small step, but a positive step in the right direction.

We got a Wii for Christmas.   I'm telling you I am a Wii believer now.  I can't get enough!  Its turn my boring workouts into FUN.  One big hurdle I always had was boredom.  The same routine over and over.  Walking and running everyday.  The Wii has added variety into my daily workouts.  I love it.  If you can afford it, it is a well worth it investment.  I can't wait to try more Wii activities.  Wii Fit and EA's Active are next on my list.  I've read great stuff on these.  Some research on Wii Sports boxing, you burn about 600 calories for an hour of good butt kicking fun!  I love it!


This weeks goals:
Lost 2-3lbs
Exercise 5-7 days
1700 -1900 calories (Doesn't seem like a lot, but I've managed to fit open face turkey sandwiches in my daily intake.  Who would have known)
4-7 servings of veggies and/or fruit daily
8 glasses of water <------means several trips to the bathroom.

I went back to logging everything on http://www.livestrong.com/.  Its quick and easy.  If you issues writing everything down.  I would suggest trying this site.  This week I've eaten between 1700 - 1900 calories and burned 600 daily.  Its been great!


No comments:

Post a Comment