Sunday, January 3, 2010

From the Kitchen of Couch Potato Man - Banana & Peanut Butter French Toast

Man on man.  I know this is not good for you.  I saw it last night on the Food Network.  I thought I give it a try.  Probably will be the last and only time I have it for awhile.  So freakin' good!

Ingredients:
Bread
Banana
Peanut Butter
Eggs
Milk
Cinnamon
Vanilla
Orange Juice
Rum

I thought I had plain o' rum, but it was Malibu rum.  Tasted just fine too me.  I used  freshly squeezed oranges instead of regular orange juice.

Directions:
Mix the eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, orange juice and rum together.  Cut the bananas lenght wise and about the size of the bread.  Spread the peanut butter on each slice of bread and add the bananas.  Basically making a peanut butter and banana sandwich.  Dip each side of the sandwich in egg batter. 

COOK and ENJOY!


I cut it in half topped one half with butter and powder sugar, the other half with butter, powder sugar and syrup.  YIKES so sweet and good!  Like I said, probably never again for me, maybe when I'm 50lbs lighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment