Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Adventures

I love and enjoy cooking.  I also love and enjoy watching people enjoy my food.  I've been talking about trying a catering, food truck, hot dog stand for years.  I'm not sure what actually pushed me to try "Soup of the Week".  I'm actually shocked at how well the first two weeks have gone.  I will need to get more serious about this.  I will be spending more time on it, I will have to find the time, but will be spending more time working out all the details.  There is a lot of kinks.   A lot of issues, but this is fun and exciting.  Its got my juices flowing!  It will be bigger and better.

My first big investment will definately be a bigger pot or two.  Thanks Tracy!  Wow what a time and space saver that was!  Thanks to Sam for letting me use his beer can chicken stand too! 


Hoping everybody enjoys the Spicy Chicken Tortilla soup this week.  Next week I was leaning towards a Brocolli Cheddar or a Corn Chowder.   I have to please my vegetarian wife and non meat lovers out there.  Thanks for the orders!

On a personal front.  Didn't get much exercise.  I need to find more time for this.  Exercising makes a huge difference.  Ate A+ all week.  Helps me a lot to make my lunches and plan out the dinners for the week.  There is no chance of splurging on crap and junk you don't need to eat.  I'm only down a 1lb a week.  But that is my goal.  1-2 lbs a week.  My current weight is 234.  34lbs to 200.  I want to be under 200 by June.  Well on my way.

Everyday is Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment