Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New Start

Wow!  Its been awhile for me on here.  I'm just a huge, big, ass slacker.  No excuse, just haven't had the motivation to write.  I don't know why, I have lots to write about.  Just lacked the motivation to put hands to keyboard.  Thats the past this is a new year, a new start.

I took the last two month off from healthy changes.  The result, 15lbs of weight gain.  Lots of holiday treats.  I mean lots.  I knew it was going to happen.  I was hoping for less, but when you don't watch what you eat and you don't exercise as much as you did before.  This is the end result.  I restarted this week.  3lbs down.  Doing it the old fashion way.  Watching my calories and exercise.  Eating lots of veggies and fruit, lean proteins, and drinking water.   Don't get me wrong, I still have the occasional beer, cheese burger and pizza.  I'm just back to my old ways of not eating as much of these.

My end goal is to be under 200lbs by summer time.  Thats 1-2lbs a week.  This should be a piece a cake.  Well I hope its as easy as I'm making it.  I have the tools now.  I have the motivation.  Some tweaks in my eviroment and I will be on my way.

Here is to 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Super blogger Tim Ferris, author of Four Hour Work Week and (most recently) Four Hour Body, says that it is absolutely normal for weight to fluctuate about 7 pounds. So, you only gained 8 pounds. The other 7 are your flux pounds. You rule.

    xo,
    Greta

    ReplyDelete