Sunday, November 7, 2010

A New Beginning.....Again

I think we have been down this road before.  You're heading the right direction, things are looking great, then BAM, your lost, your spinning your wheels, you have lost track of time and you are back at where you started.   Well not totally accurate, I've dipped into this "maintain phase".  The big problem,  I'm not at the maintain phase.  Maintaining is good, great for some.  Some would love to be in the maintain phase.  I still need to be in the lose wieght phase.  Two months now!  Two, long, dreadfull, freaking month!  I've been maintaining 219 - 224 for two months.  Up one week down another, up a little, down a lot, up a lot, down a little.  Its like a roller coaster in average land.  I don't want to be on this ride. 

Where am I at?  Am I lost?  No not I'm not lost.  I've have finally figured out my way out.  I've been distracted.  Yes, thats right, I'm distracted.  Distracted?  My life has been extremely busy.  Who new that football and cheerleading would fill up most of my days?  It seems football and cheer were non stop for two months.  No time to plan a meal.  No time to find some exercise.  Conveniant stops in processed food land became the norm.   The quick drive through fast food lane was the only option.  The quick stop to $5 pizza like substance joint on the way home at 8:30 became our dinner.  My body became wore out.  I lost all my desire.  This is sad.  We have no regrets and we look forward.   My distraction is done.  No more distactions.  I can actually see my goal again.  Under 200 pounds by end of year, here I come.

Here is to new beginnings......again.

No comments:

Post a Comment